cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Creating a new Email Account

Go to solution

Can anyone actually create an additional Email address? Supposedly it is possible to create up to 10. I followed the instructions but the box which should appear to allow a new email address to be entered simply does not appear.

I spent over an hour with BT Help but they were unable to resolve the situation

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 7

Re: Creating a new Email Account

Go to solution

It's working OK for me. 

If I understand you correctly, the page you're referring to requires Javascript, have you any script blockers running? 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Are you the main Broadband account holder or is your email address a sub account from an account? 

This is what you should see when you log onto your MyBT > Manage Email, What is showing on your account?

New email.PNG

This is what you will see if your email account is a sub account.

New email 1.PNG

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Thanks for your reply.
I am the main Broadband account holder but what I see is not the first box in your reply where there is the opportunity to create a new email address but the second one where there is no "create new email address". I do not understand this
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Thanks for your reply. I don't think there are any JavaScript blockers running.
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@Paul47wrote:
Thanks for your reply.
I am the main Broadband account holder but what I see is not the first box in your reply where there is the opportunity to create a new email address but the second one where there is no "create new email address". I do not understand this

It sounds like you're not using the correct logon, do you have a sub account, e.g. have you already given someone an email address?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
It appears that I have been using an incorrect logon. Somehow I have acquired 2 BTIDs. One will not allow me to add email addresses and the other will - I have just done so. Thank you for your help