cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 68

Free Tech Gift Time

Hi all,

I switched over to BT to take advantage of the £80 Reward Card and Free Tech Gift offer. I managed to order and received the Reward Card with no hassle, and received an email on my activation day giving me more information about the free tech gift and that I would receive a further email with details on how to claim around 14 days after my activation date.

My activation date was around three weeks ago now, and I have yet to receive an email with the code to allow me to order my free tech gift through the BT Shop - does anyone have an idea of how long it takes to come through once the 14 days have passed?

FWIW, my first bill was paid in full over a week ago if that makes any difference.

Thanks a lot 🙂

0 Ratings
67 REPLIES 67
Message 2 of 68

Re: Free Tech Gift Time

Welcome to this user forum. @carlychattan 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Message 3 of 68

Hi @carlychattan 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the BT community!

I'm sorry that you haven't received the email so that you can claim for the gift that was included in the package you signed up to.  Can you send us over your details and we'll get back to you?

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 68

Thanks a lot - I have replied with the required information.

Thanks again,

Carly

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 68

Hi there I also still haven’t received my code for my free tech after the stated time also
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 68

@colin1306 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 68

Hi @colin1306 

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry that you haven't received yours either.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 68

Hi, can I jump in on this too? I ordered at the same time and my broadband has been active for 3 weeks but no code yet.

Thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 68

Welcome to this user forum. @caroline1969 

Message 10 of 68

Hi @caroline1969 

Welcome and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you haven't received the code.  Send us over your details and we'll get back to you.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie