Re: Free Tech Gift Time

HI, Thanks

I've checked my spam folder but no e-mails from BT

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 68

Hi @mrossety 

Welcome and thanks for posting!

I'm sorry that you haven't received the free gift which was included in the package you signed up to.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

Message 33 of 68

Can I jump in on this too please. I joined up with the free tech offer and £ 80 gift card but have not received any emails regarding them.

I think I may have had issues with my email though is have just changed it in my account settings.

My broadband was activated over two weeks ago and I have since paid my first full bill.

Thanks in advance

Ant

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 68

Welcome to this user forum. @Ant1382 

When did you claim the gift card?

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 68

I haven't claimed anything yet, I've received no email with instructions on how to 

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 68

@Ant1382 wrote:

I haven't claimed anything yet, I've received no email with instructions on how to 

You need to claim the reward card, using the link I posted, its not sent automatically.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 68

Just done that and claimed the reward card. Thank you
Any idea what I need to do to claim the free tech?
0 Ratings
Message 38 of 68

@Ant1382 wrote:
Just done that and claimed the reward card. Thank you
Any idea what I need to do to claim the free tech?

Excellent Smiley Happy

Once the cooling off period has passed (14 days after the activation date), you'll receive an email with a code to claim your free gift.

Once you have received your code, you can select your free gift from the BT Shop here - https://shop.bt.com/other-pages/bt-customer-offers/bt-broadband-march-2019-offer/

If its only just 14 days, then wait a couple of days more to see if you get the email.

Message 39 of 68

My activation date was 25 March and its been 15 days now didnt receive any email regarding free tech deals

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 68

Welcome to this user forum. @cemilonturk 

If you have not received the code by email by the end of this week, then post back here. Remember to check your email spam folder.

0 Ratings