Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 68

Re: Free Tech Gift Time

Thanks . I just receive email regarding free tech gift

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 68

Hi @cemilonturk ,

Thank you for posting back and for confirming. I hope you enjoy your Free Tech Gift Smiley Happy

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 68

Hello! 

May i ask about this one too? Been a couple of weeks since I activated my new Fibre account.

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 68

Cant believe how fast everything was sorted out !! Thank you guys for the help and quick response, now i can enjoy my free gift with BTs blazing fast fibre xxxx
0 Ratings
Message 45 of 68

Hi @sb09sss  Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry you have not received your gift yet. We will be happy to help you with this.  I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 68

Hi @sb09sss 

Thanks for sending in your details. Please leave this with me; it is likely you will receive your email before the end of the week or Monday at the latest, but I have opened a case and will have an update for you over the next few days.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 68

Hi I am all so trying to receive my free text gift as I have not received my email and I signed up four weeks ago . Can you assist me please
0 Ratings
Message 48 of 68

Welcome to this user forum. @Liamfitzy50 

What date was your service activated?

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 49 of 68

@Liamfitzy50 Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, what date was your BT service activated? The 14 day cooling off period has to pass before the code to claim your gift is emailed to you.

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 68

My phone and broadband services were activated on the 19/03/19 . I have still not received my email can’t you help please
0 Ratings