cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 68

Re: Free Tech Gift Time

@Liamfitzy50 Yes no problem, we just needed to make sure that the 14 day cooling off period had passed. I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll chase this up for you.

0 Ratings
Message 52 of 68

Thank you very much I have answered your private message
0 Ratings
Message 53 of 68

Hi @Liamfitzy50 ,

Thank you, one of the team will be in touch with you in the next day or two.

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 68

Hi @sb09sss we sent you your email yesterday, could you please check your inbox and let me know if you received it?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 68

No i did not. I have been checking my mail to watch for the email coming and i have checked my junk too. Only email received yesterday was to say you were looking into the matter by raising a complaint number
0 Ratings
Message 56 of 68

@sb09sss thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I'm sorry about that. Let me chase this up, as soon as I have an update I'll get back to you.

0 Ratings
Message 57 of 68

Ok then, sorry just a bit strange that you said the email was sent yesterday. I provided my email address in the Private Mail on Thursday which is associated with my account.
0 Ratings
Message 58 of 68

Hi @sb09sss your post crossed my call 🙂

Thanks for taking my call this evening - I was actually able to get the information you need, so please let me know how you get on.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 59 of 68

i signed up for the offer with free tech as well and had the email confirming it just not received the code to retrieve the offer yet, services have been active for one month axactly today your live chat team are rude and just tell me the issue has been raised so theres nothing they can do not even bother to chase it up then they end the chat any time i enquire about it so still no further surely its breach of contract if the deal i signed up for is not being honoured in which case ill be looking for another provider can't get away with offering free tech to get customers then not honouring it seems by this thread its a common occurance.

Message 60 of 68

Welcome to this user forum. @wmenary2019 

Once the cooling off period has passed (14 days after the activation date), you should receive an email with a code to claim your free gift.

Once you have received your code, you can select your free gift from the BT Shop here - https://shop.bt.com/other-pages/bt-customer-offers/bt-broadband-march-2019-offer/

Any reward card has to be claimed.

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings