cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Have not recieved Marks and Spencer voucher

Go to solution

Hello, could I PM one member of the mod team who is familiar with this issue, and would be willing to chase up my voucher claim on my behalf:

I purchased a BT 'Superfast Fibre Unlimited' broadband contract though compare the market back in November 2018. The contract/package came with a £40 Marks and Spencer voucher which I have not received despite filling in my details correctly, 2 times, on the appropriate 'broadband benefits' website.

Kind regards, Gareth

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Have not recieved Marks and Spencer voucher

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @GarethF 

I assume your sales reference started with AJM or BTC?

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Thanks Keith! Yes I have the reference number starting AJM, and any other details/dates to assist the moderator.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@GarethF wrote:
Thanks Keith! Yes I have the reference number starting AJM, and any other details/dates to assist the moderator.

Its probably going to be tomorrow morning before you get a reply, as I expect they have gone home now.

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @GarethF  Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you have not received your M&S voucher yet and we will chase this up for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John 

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@GarethF Thanks for sending over your details, I've raised a complaint with our partner promotions team to get this looked into and as soon as they update me as to whats happening with your M&S voucher I'll get back in touch with you.

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @GarethF I called there but missed you. The partner promotions team have got back to me and advised they have ordered your M&S voucher and it will be delivered in the next 30 days. I'm really sorry about the delay.