cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

I can't access my own emails

Go to solution

I've raised this question several times before and thought it had finally been resolved  but it's happened again just now.

After the last lot of signing in problems, Customer Services sent me a PC50 letter with my new password in it. I've just tried to sign in only to find that their password had been rejected. Because of previous problems I have quite a few passwords but all of them has been rejected.

I used a link given to me by a Moderator but that's failed, with some confusion about webmail. It took me to the mailbox of one of the additional names I created, and not to mine.

All I want to do is to sign into my email Inbox and I'd appreciate your help in getting there. Thanks.

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: I can't access my own emails

Go to solution

Hi @Taffy078, sorry you are having trouble accessing your emails again. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Taffy078

Given all the problems that you have had with your BTMail email accounts perhaps you should consider setting up gmail email accounts and stop using BTMail.

It might be a pain having to let your contacts know but in the long run it may be worth it for you.

Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Hi John. Is it you who's ringing my mobile? It's a new mobile and I'm having problems with it. When I answered it just now, it was a recorded message from BT but when my daughter answered it on the 30th November she was able to speak to the caller. I'm sat here with mt mobile if you'd like to phone me again. Fingers crossed.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

Thanks but no thanks, with respect. I'd prefer that BT sorts out this mess.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

How do I access your PM from here please?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

How do I view PMs sent to me by a Moderator?

Go to solution

A Moderator has sent me a PM. How do I find it to view it please?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Re: How to provide positive feedback on a BT customer service employee?

Go to solution

sorry to be off-topic but I'm trying to find & view PMs you'v sent me. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Re: How do I view PMs sent to me by a Moderator?

Go to solution

@Taffy078 wrote:

A Moderator has sent me a PM. How do I find it to view it please?

https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/v1_1/privatenotespage/tab/inbox

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

@Taffy078 wrote:

How do I access your PM from here please?

Hi @Taffy078 

Thanks for posting back!

It's @NeilO who is dealing with this for you.  From what I understand, he has provided you with instructions on how to access your email in a private message.  Click on the envelope on the top right hand corner of the Community page and you'll see the message he has sent you.

I'll ask him to call you as soon as possible.

Thanks, 

Robbie

0 Ratings