cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

I have upgraded to Norton but still have Macaffee .Am I meant to have both ?

Go to solution

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: I have upgraded to Norton but still have Macaffee .Am I meant to have both ?

Go to solution

I would imagine other users on here would love to hear how you manged to get access to the Norton "upgrade".

Many cannot - just tried again and still the link does not work for me / and no "Change to Norton" box..

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: I have upgraded to Norton but still have Macaffee .Am I meant to have both ?

Go to solution
looks like I was lucky that the link worked, and I am assuming that it will be Norton only at the end of January .It would be helpful if BT were able to give clearer guidance, the worry is that I end up having to pay for both when protection is meant to be included in the BT broadband package.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Have now uninstalled Macaffee and Norton seems to be working on laptop and ipad but not on my phone
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

After getting a letter from BT re Norton  it  is now installed on comp,ipad and phone. 

Not tried password manager yet but my comp and I pad do that for me. 

Have successfully uninstalled all Macaffee files.

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back and letting us know you got this sorted @Filosopher . Appreciate you taking time to do that.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings