cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 124

Re: IP camera

How many users will be able to login at the same time to watch the live stream? I'm just slightly worried that it is going to use too much bandwidth on my account.

0 Ratings
Message 72 of 124

I have just added an overlay.

Its up to you whether you want to try Camsecure again, now you have the port forwarded.

They will need the correct login details to access the stream.

0 Ratings
Message 73 of 124

@Ironside wrote:

How many users will be able to login at the same time to watch the live stream? I'm just slightly worried that it is going to use too much bandwidth on my account.

What is your upload speed? You can restrict the bandwidth if needed, and the number of concurrent users.

0 Ratings
Message 74 of 124

We know it's working now because you have connected to my camera. The way I look at it is I only need the live stream running for four weeks maximum. So that's £21 compared to buying software which I probably won't use that much. I was thinking about setting up a live badger live stream. If that was the case then I think it would probably be worth going down that route. Let's see what cam secure say. Hopefully, they will buck their ideas up and get back to me. It's so annoying when people don't return your emails. After all, I just paid them the first month subscription.

0 Ratings
Message 75 of 124

I am with BT Internet. It's funny you should ask about my Internet speed. I've been wondering whether there is something wrong because I'm getting just less than 20 Mbps and eight upload speed. I would have thought it should be quite a bit faster than that. I've been in contact with BT and they said they have reset the Internet and just wait and see what it's like over the weekend. I did a speed test this morning but I couldn't see any improvement.

0 Ratings
Message 76 of 124

@Ironside wrote:

We know it's working now because you have connected to my camera. The way I look at it is I only need the live stream running for four weeks maximum. So that's £21 compared to buying software which I probably won't use that much. I was thinking about setting up a live badger live stream. If that was the case then I think it would probably be worth going down that route. Let's see what cam secure say. Hopefully, they will buck their ideas up and get back to me. It's so annoying when people don't return your emails. After all, I just paid them the first month subscription.

I will leave it to you to decide, as I still think you may have issues with Cam Secure, if they are taking a long time. All I know is that Blue Iris works, and you can add as many cameras as you want. I thought there was a cheaper one camera version?

If you decide to use Blue Iris, then I can give you all the settings you will need. It has the ability to record video, and trigger alerts on any movement.

0 Ratings
Message 77 of 124

I know you are with BT, as this is a BT forum, and you have a BT IP address 😀

I am on a BT ADSL connection with an upload of about 1Mbs. This is my choice, as its fast enough for my wife and I.

Your 8Mbs, is more than enough for plenty of streams, as the camera bitrate is not that much.

Do you need to play around with the feed for longer, if not, I will remove the stream. I will save the camera settings for later.

0 Ratings
Message 78 of 124

Just a thought, Keith. Check this link out. This is the information that cam secure need in order to stream one of your cameras.

https://camsecure.co.uk/camera_details.html?token=1MA21448666047051&tx=8UR26699P8539354C&st=Pending&... 

0 Ratings
Message 79 of 124

Link does not work.

0 Ratings
Message 80 of 124

I have fixed the link

0 Ratings