cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Ignored Complaint

I raised a Complaint online on 22 March 2021 after my Broadband and Landline contract expiry date and Stay Fast Guarantee speed were not reverted to those of my original contract after I cancelled my TV order as TSG could not install an aerial.

I received a call on 23 March from Callum who told me he would get Loyalty to correct this within 5 days. He credited £30 for the aerial appointment, £10 Goodwill and 80p that he said was my charge for the period my TV service was on my account. (Turns out my charges for TV on yesterday's bill were £1.16).

I reopened the Complaint on 31 March as the Broadband details were still wrong. (14 March 2023 contract expiry instead of 29 October 2022, and 60Mpbs Stay Fast Guarantee speed instead of 72 Mbps). This remains the same today. On 1 April, the online Complaint tracker showed a call was due on 2 April (luckily my day off!). That didn't happen. Almost a week later, no-one has called or emailed.

I feel that BT doesn't value me or my business. I also have all my mobile business with EE, so BT gets all my communication business.

Even emailing Marc Allera hasn't helped!

I was wondering if one of the BT employees who moderate this community could help me get this fixed.

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Ignored Complaint

Hi @jmgrahit26 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems you've had since you placed your BT TV upgrade order.  I understand that you have been trying to revert back to your original contract term as TSG could not install an aerial.

I really appreciate the time you have taken trying to get this issue resolved.  Are you any further forward since you posted this?  If you're still having problems reply back as I can give you a hand from here if needs be.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Robbie!

Thanks for your reply, but Rebecca from Enniskillen called me yesterday and fixed all my issues to my complete satisfaction.

How do I get a commendation to her manager?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@jmgrahit26 wrote:

Hi Robbie!

Thanks for your reply, but Rebecca from Enniskillen called me yesterday and fixed all my issues to my complete satisfaction.

How do I get a commendation to her manager?

Hi @jmgrahit26 

Thanks for posting back!

Great to see my colleague Rebecca managed to get everything resolved for you.  You can send me a private message with your home number and I'll make sure that she is recognised for a job well done.  Click on my profile >> here << and you'll see the envelope to send me a private message on the top right hand corner.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings