cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Incoming Call Log

Go to solution

I am currently going through an arbitration process with my previous employer.

It would be extremely helpful if I could somehow find out the quantity and dates of incoming phone calls I received from my employer between March and July 2020 inclusive. 

Does anyone know if this service is available?

Many thanks for any help.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Incoming Call Log

Go to solution

I am not aware of anywhere that the incoming calls are logged for Joe public to access. 

Obviously if this was some major crime that all hinges on these records I am sure the police would be able to request them. 

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Many thanks, I suspected as much!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Devon Dave,  your reference to  'for Joe Public to access'  intrigues me:  I didn't know there was even a way of logging incoming calls to any given number,  to be accessed by Joe Public or otherwise.    That aside,  for the  ( possible )  benefit of the original poster,  it crosses my mind that one possibility might be for the arbitrator to request outgoing call records for your employer during the period in question.    Of course,  this hinges on two things:  firstly,  I don't know how much power the arbitrator would have to demand these records if the employer was reluctant  ( as they presumably would be );   two,  even if this is a do-able thing,  it's only really practical if your previous employer is relatively small  -  going through four months of outgoing call records for Fred's corner shop is a lot less cumbersome than going through four months of outgoing call records for,  say,  the DVLA.    Or BT ...

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @simrae 

One used to be able to download all calls from your bill as a CSV but BT have done away with this facility.  I find this very anoying when I need to trace some calls and costs.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@pompey1898 wrote:

Hi @simrae 

One used to be able to download all calls from your bill as a CSV but BT have done away with this facility.  I find this very anoying when I need to trace some calls and costs.

This thread is about incoming calls.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @pottyperson ,

I blame it on my brain, drained

0 Ratings