cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Is there any granularity with BT cloud backup?

I want to auto backup my photos and video clips to the BT cloud however there seems to be no granularity on what I want to backup. It seems I can either backup or not. I don't want to backup all photos and video clips from my entire device, only those in the folder were my camera stores photos and video clips. Is this possible?
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Is there any granularity with BT cloud backup?

Hi @Didgemaster Sorry you are having a problem with controlling the files you want to back up to Cloud.

Check out How do I add or change what automatically backs up to BT Cloud?  and see if this helps answer your question. If not then contact the Cloud Helpdesk on 0800 500 3114 and they will be able to help.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3

Re: Is there any granularity with BT cloud backup?

@Didgemasterwrote:
I want to auto backup my photos and video clips to the BT cloud however there seems to be no granularity on what I want to backup. It seems I can either backup or not. I don't want to backup all photos and video clips from my entire device, only those in the folder were my camera stores photos and video clips. Is this possible?

Not if all files are in the same folder but you can do it if you keep those files you want to back up in a different folder to those you don't.

Open the dashboard, click Backup along the top and click the Add Backup button