cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

Lost all Subscription Channels

Go to solution

Hi, my TV package currently is the legacy BT Max4K and everything has been fine until I requested a home move order on the 5th April. Shortly after placing the order I received a text from BT stating that there was a problem with my order. To cut a very long story short, i found out that the order had ‘failed’ and it took 3 further days and several very long phone calls to be able to get the order fully closed so that it could be then be resubmitted, which happened on  8th April. This move order is now still live and it looks correct for the move to hopefully take place on 29th April.  The problem is that straight after placing the new order, I have now lost all of my subscription channels yet BT are telling me that my Max4K package is still live. For the past 3 days I have been passed round the houses in BT with many hours on the phone with nobody being able to find out how to resolve this issue! The support teams have tried resetting my YouView box twice and I have even tried another box with no success. The error that I receive every time that I try to access a subscribed channel is, error IPC6007, BTP-15001 and ‘You need to setup AMC or add it to your TV package’. On the TV guide, the only channels that appear now are AMC and all of the sport channels, none of the other subscription channels appear.

Could anyone offer any help as to how I may get this issue resolved. BT don’t seem to know what is wrong and I am still left in limbo.

thanks

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Lost all Subscription Channels

Go to solution

Hi @duxies, sorry that you have lost your subscription channels. Are you still experiencing this problem or have you got it fixed? If you still need help let us know and we'll be happy to help.

cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @duxies 

Sorry you've had a poor experience with BT placing your home move order, I will personally understand why you've had problem to ensure we don't have them again with other customers.

Regarding your TV service, it should now be back up and running at your current address if you could kindly test?

It's a good start to launch the BT Player using the BT Player button on your remote to see if that launches successfully, if it does then we know everything should be back to normal.

Tags (2)
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @DarrenW,

Thank you for your prompt assistance with this. The BT Player is now working correctly, as is AMC, the Kids channels and all of the BT Sport channels.

I still can’t access some of the other subscribed channels from the Max4K package, such as Nat Geo HD.

cheers

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @duxies 

Is this still the case? We did enable everything that you had before.

Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @DarrenW 

I’ve checked again this morning and all of my Max4K subscribed channels are now back and working.

thank you ever so much.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @DarrenW 

Sorry to bother you again with this issue but I have lost all of my HD channels and also some other premium channels since my home move order completed this morning. I should still be on the Total Entertainment Max product which includes BT Sport UHD. Somehow these channels have got lost in the move.

Could you look into this again for me?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

Hey @duxies 

Should be sorted now

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @DarrenW 

Theres still no HD channels, etc.  I get the error message ‘you need to set up or add it to your TV package’ error BTP-11178

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @duxies 

Missed something, sorry my bad! 😞 Forgive me.

Can you please check we are all good now?

0 Ratings