cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

MyBT app on iPhone SE

The MyBT app was working until a few days ago. Now I get "Sorry, we haven't been able to log you in. Please try again. ( Error: The request timed out.)"

The same credentials work online. 

I have deleted and reloaded the app to no avail.

Any ideas ?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: MyBT app on iPhone SE

Hi @Andy_Pr, sorry about that. Are you able to login with your BT ID and password on the MyBT website?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Yes.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Andy_Pr,

Thanks for posting back!

It's a strange one that you're able to log in to your BTID on the website but not through the App using the same credentials.  This isn't something the Community is going to be able to help with so you can get in touch with us and we'll check this out.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I have exactly the same issue. I can log into the BT website without any issues but the login using the My BT App suddenly stopped working. I keep getting the error message "sorry we haven't been able to log you in. please try again".

I cleared the cache and storage for the app, reinstalled the app. The problem occurs on both, new Android and new Apple devices. Any help to resolve this is much appreciated, as I cannot manage the WiFi network at home anymore. 

0 Ratings