cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Netflix Basic free with Bt Sport

Go to solution

Just got new pro box with Bt sport and Now entertainment pack and it says you get Netflix basic for free with Bt sport, but when i go to sign up via the box ,it says £5.99 will be added to my bill ,will i be charged £5.99 or not ??

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Netflix Basic free with Bt Sport

Go to solution

Where have you seen that, I'm not aware of it being free at all apart from the free month to begin with usually available when signing up for the first time

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution
When sign into account to Tv services it says ,Your SPORT TV package includes:
Bt Sport and Netflix basic
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

I have noticed the same thing on my Big Sport package.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi, I have VIP package and Netflix has now appeared along side the other products - with the wording:

Netflix Standard - watch on unlimited devices, but only on two devices at the same time. Download shows and movies to your favourite device and watch in full HD video

Not sure how to access this or whether it has to be activated.

Stew

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution
mine says netflix basic with bt sport ,but like said go via box sign up and it wants to bill you for the service ,confused as to do we get it for free or not????
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

I see the same, but then tries to charge me £5.99

1E9FB8DC-8317-41A0-8D37-57EE15A03C27.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution
We need admin etc look into this and e how do you go about logging into netflix etc, don`t want to sign up and get billed for service which is saying we get for free.
On another note just been reading about new sky glass ,sky go stream all there channels no dish needed ,also allow third party's like Bt to stream there channels ,so would mean we go get a lot more channels and packs with Bt ,also think this ties in with release of the pro box which offers HDR an that Bt were aware of sky tv plans etc
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry for any confusion caused, I've raised this with the BT TV team and will post back here as soon as I have an answer for you.

Thanks

Neil

Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi everyone.

I’ve spoken to the BT TV team and they’ve confirmed that the Netflix inclusion in BT TV packages was displayed in error on your My BT. They’ve removed this and thank you for flagging this to us. 

Sorry for any confusion and inconvenience caused, as the error has now been resolved I'm locking the thread.

Thanks

Neil