cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

No connection since Friday

So disappointed with by this far

After a brief power cut last Friday we have had no internet connection (solid orange light).

Called Saturday morning to log the issue, engineer checked the phone line yesterday but still no internet.

Another call and possible fix, replacement router sent over night, alas still no connection. Another call... bt will book a home visit but oh the operator cannot do this in the system and has to raise manually so I will need to wait another day for someone to pick up an email for it then to probably be weeks before someone can get out.

Having taken 3 days off work at this point I just need any connection, is a loan of a 4g hub here an option they will consider?

I can understand the difficulties getting people out at the moment but potentially 3 weeks without service is awful.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: No connection since Friday

@KarlA welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry about the fault with your broadband and the inconvenience this must be causing you. Can you still make and receive calls on the line?

I'm not aware of anyone having to wait that long for an appointment at the moment. Post back to let us know how you get on when they call back to organise that for you. 

0 Ratings