cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: Now TV app breaking up

Go to solution

I was watching NowTV through the app earlier and it was fine with no buffering. It's probably a temporary issue with NowTV at their end. 

Message 12 of 18

Go to solution
Happens nearly everyday, including this evening.
Message 13 of 18

Go to solution

I'd run some speed tests because there's nothing wrong with the app because that works fine. It's could be something to do with your set-up or network congestion in your area. 

The only time I have had an issue with NowTV via the Youview box was due to a national NowTV fault

Message 14 of 18

Go to solution
As I said, speed is fine and I can watch 4K sport and movies,Prime, Netflix, iPlayer with no problems at all. So speed /connection is not the issue.
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution

Try updating the app and software on the box. We've been using it for a few months without an issue so it's not a specific problem with the App. If it was, people would be talking about it here and also on the NowTV forum and Doendector would be flagging up issues as well

Message 16 of 18

Go to solution
Thanks for advice, for info there are a number of similar threads on the Now TV forum.
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution

I have found that the NowTV app can be very sensitive to bandwidth availability changes especially with the HD Boost. That mainly happened when the went 1080p but I haven't experienced it since they launched on BT though. Other times I found that it can start buffering during a film streaming at 1080p and then I have to start the stream again. Personally, I just think the app on all formats isn't particularly efficient with data and memory management but on the flip side, the 1080p picture quality makes Netflix's equivalent look a bit poor

Message 18 of 18

Go to solution
Hi yes me to . Without fail every night. Close the app and start again.
0 Ratings