cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dukey_40
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

ONLINE MOTOGP COVERAGE MESS UP

Been watching the Motogp coverage online this morning but now for some reason I cant watch the main event live ie. the MOTOGP race itself, as its replaying the last 4 laps of the MOTO 2 race continually!!!?????!!!!

Just tried once again to refresh streaming and now getting 'unable to playback video' messages!!???!!!

Come on BT sort this mess out, I'm paying good money for your services and you're continually not delivering, a very poor show to say the least.

I will not continue my subscription for your services if this isnt rectified soon, really had enough, Sky Go online player is even better than this &*%$ and that's not great either lol.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Dukey_40
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: ONLINE MOTOGP COVERAGE MESS UP

No response from you, you've just re-instated my original post above that you deleted and now the stream is working but 8 laps into the Motogp race, at least I'm watching live race now, well done lol, poor service to say the least, its one issue after the other with your online player service, the webpage needs urgent updates to ensure proper consistent performance.

0 Ratings
Dukey_40
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: ONLINE MOTOGP COVERAGE MESS UP

Now you've restarted the coverage of the MOTOGP race, well done again lol what a mess, why call it a live player service???? Continual problems all the time, no wonder so many people are returning to Sky ;).

0 Ratings