cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 73

Re: Premium & Whole Home Wi-Fi 6 SGAB/C208326 now live

I've ordered another product, arriving today.

Message 42 of 73

I'm probably going to head down the same route and replace with an alternative - can't even sell these discs as they are at the moment.

As mentioned previously by myself and a few others

- latest firmware is completely unusable (rebooting every 15 mins)

-822C works for about a week (following factory reset), then master (router connected) reboots every day, and the 2 other discs regularly stop accepting connections (all go to the master) then they go Red.  Happened this morning again, power cycle gets the discs blue but still not accepting connections.  They will probably go Red again in a few hours. 

I cannot be factory resetting these discs every week just to get a week of stability.

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 73

Sadly I’m well outside Amazon’s returns policy, but I guess I’m going to have to stump up for something else imminently 😳. Would you mind sharing what you went for?
0 Ratings
Message 44 of 73

The truth is you can't even sell them on eBay because the buyer may just open a return not functioning correctly and it will just end up costing you the shipping both ways. (And you couldn't blame them)!

Slave disc uptime 12 days

Downlink 1 day rebooted again yesterday by looks if it 

Message 45 of 73

Similar to other reports against this latest firmware, I found my primary downlink disc worked perfectly for 2 weeks then started random daily reboots.  Powering off/on and rebooting doesn’t appear to resolve this.  I discovered however that by using the app to clear the usage statistics (in Settings > Data Usage) the system becomes stable again and ceases the random reboots.

A weekly erase of the usage stat’s is providing me a workaround until a permanent fix is released to resolve this.  It may not work for everyone but is worth a try.

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 73

SGAB20822C: Slave disc's uptime almost 18 days yet the downlink disc rebooting every couple of days now! 

As the previous member posted regarding clearing usage statistics, can this be done from a web gui as i don't use the mobile app? i would love to test this.

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 73

Foz, I don’t know how to clear the usage statistics from the web interface, perhaps someone from BT may notice the post and be able to advise, as you’ve no doubt noticed there doesn’t appear to be an obvious option to do this.  However, I can advise that I’ve still not had a primary disc reboot since starting to clear down the usage stats weekly, and dare I say it, my system is currently rock solid and stable.

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 73

BT is there a hidden menu to clear these usage statistics from browser please?

0 Ratings
Message 49 of 73

Hello

just got new WiFi 6 3 pack plus additional disc delivered.

ffs they were a pain to setup, I have setup previous versions much quicker.

so now I have issues, I am already sick and tired of them and feel they will be going back.

I have 3 connected via cat6 cable and one connecting over WiFi.

devices keep rebooting every 10-15 mins, app sometimes say they down sometimes they just flashing random colours.

are this normal issues with them?  Any suggestions or just send them back as they **bleep**e it seems. 

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 73

This is not a wifi 6 thread?
These use ax backhaul but BT also do wifi 6 discs, are yours white or grey?

0 Ratings