cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Private BT mobile discount with BT Business Broadband

Go to solution

We have BT Business Broadband as we are a small business. Actually, with the landline and the cloud phone, we have 4 different BT landline type numbers. We also have a private mobile account. We are looking to change our BT mobile plan to get more data - everytime we go through the online forms, it asks for the number that the BT Broadband is on, and your system does not recognise any of them! So despite whatever you do as a business customer, you don't get the £5/month off for private mobiles. Is this really true? Surely we qualify for some benefit?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Private BT mobile discount with BT Business Broadband

Go to solution

as a business user you need to post here  https://business.forums.bt.com/

this is a forum for residential customers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

I am a residential customer! I live here too! I sleep here too! I have a Private Mobile account!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

You have business broadband and need to go there to see if someone can help you with trying to get a mobile discount applicable to residential broadband customers but for you as a business customer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings