cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Re: Broadband connection delays

Go to solution

I ordered a new business broadband connection to my house three months ago! My current line is constantly faulty ( been repaired three times this year already) I am connected to box 10 3 miles from my house and get only 1Mbps download. My neighbours are all connected to a new junction box 18 approximately 100 yards from my house and enjoy 40-60mbps. At the time of the box being installed, we were assured by Openreach that all the houses were going to be connected to the new box but we were NOT- it has taken me three years of complaints and requests but  am no further. I thought requesting a new connection would solve this issue but I have HAD MY ORDER CANCELLED 4 TIMES - EACH TIME AN ENGINEER IS BOOKED IN THEY DONT APPEAR AND I GET AN EMAIL SAYING MY ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED???!! WHO IS SHARMA? I keep getting cheerful but utterly pointless emails from this person saying my order is being dealt with and How do I wish to proceed? Like progress is something I can anticipate at this stage! What do I do??  I am very reluctant to spend another 2hours of my life being passed from department to department when nobody at BT is willing to help or answer my questions.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Broadband connection delays

Go to solution

@HashtagItchyTag 

This is the BT Residential Customer Forum.

Please can you post on the BT Business Customer Forum.

https://business.forums.bt.com/

Thanks

0 Ratings