cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: Cannot delete email addresses, used all my allocation but cannot delete old email addresses

Go to solution

I have the same problem and have not managed to get any resolution via BT help yet. I really would appreciate any assistance out there . I'm a new forum member so apologies if i'm posting in the wrong place......!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cannot delete email addresses, used all my allocation but cannot delete old email addresses

Go to solution

I have moved you onto your own thread because the one you posted on was an old thread and  marked as solved.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @sheffjeff

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having deleting the email addresses and that they're still showing against your allowance.  As you have tried to sort this out and you are no further forward we'll give you a hand with this from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @sheffjeff,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with @JohnC2 today.

I'd like to confirm that the last email has been removed. Can you check the Email Management page on your MyBT to make sure it's gone and to check that your allowance has updated?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Yes sorted thanks. Much appreciated.

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

That's great @sheffjeff.

Take care and enjoy your day.

Thanks,

DanielS

0 Ratings