cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Recontracting broadband to keep bt sport discount

Hi

I have bt fibre broadband and bt sport and have received emails recently to say that the BT Sport discount I have is ending soon. If I want to continue the discount it offers me to recontract my broadband. 

Following the link gets me to a page that says Renew Now and looks like it will create a new order. I don’t want to click on that link only to find I have then already committed to the new contract. I would like to review the offer first. Will this link complete the order or will there be another step. 

Normally, I would call them and discuss but don’t think this is possible right now and no chat facility.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4

Re: Recontracting broadband to keep bt sport discount

There are so many steps to go through, it's unbelivabale. And when you've finished with them, you have to confirm the order

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

phone the options team on 0800800030 as they are dealing with contract renewals and  you can discuss and see what you can negotiate

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 4

I get so confused by what gets sent upon renewal, too. Got caught out last time as, although the broadband and bt sport continued at the agreed, discounted rate for a few months, once the timeframe of the original discount had ended for the broadband, it's price went up 😞
I hope to avoid anything like that this time.
0 Ratings