cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Returns Bag

Go to solution

I have equipment to return following upgrade of package.  Returns bag sent (twice) but not received. 
The required area in MyBt is not there to order a replacement bag.  Would someone be able to either send a replacement bag or email a returns label that I can print off to return the necessary items.  
thank you 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Returns Bag

Go to solution

Hi @kathyannis, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you've not received the returns bags that were sent. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us, and we'll be happy to ensure you receive the returns packaging.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Hi John,

Can you assist me with ordering a returns bag. It’s ridiculously impossible to find on the website.

Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Rorals I'm sorry you haven't received your returns packaging, I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch and I'll be happy to get one posted out to you.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

I received a free replacement router for my older one and the box says inside 'please recycle your old BT hub' which I'm sure most of us would want to do, and "see back of box" and on the outside it duly says 'go to bt.com/returns  following the steps showing you how to return your hub'.

I invite you to do this and see how you get on!

bt.com/returns tells you this:

"When you have kit to return, you’ll receive a white returns bag in the post within 2-3 days." 

(I wasn't required to return it, so this doesn't apply). Then it says:

If you need another bag or need one sending to a different address, you can order one easily by logging into My BT and selecting 'Return equipment' under 'Return your BT kit'. 

Nothing about recycling. Plus there is no 'Return your BT kit' button.  That option doesn't exist (presumably it would do if you had been required to return new kit or risk being charged for it).

The issue here is that 'recycle' and 'return' mean different things but the router packaging and website think they mean the same. A system for returning when required set up but there's no recycling  system. 

As a BT customer I would like to be able to recycle my old but working router and (often unused) ancillary leads, adapters etc. through BT.

Can you please draw this to the attention of those who manage the returns and recycling processes and the website and packaging people?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @BBrian, thanks for posting and I'm sorry for the confusion caused by this process. I can assure you it has been highlighted already.

Do you need a returns bag? If so post back and let me know and we'll get one ordered for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks John, do you know if anything has been done about it?

Thanks for the offer, I called BT and someone said they would send me a bag so I'll await that!

Brian

0 Ratings