cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Reward card

Switched to BT broadband in December as, with the reward card taken into account, the monthly cost was cheaper. However no reward card has been forthcoming. I have been in touch several times and was originally told to wait and it would appear. I have just received an email saying the complaint has been closed. I contacted BT for online chat and was told the day I ordered wasn’t eligible for a reward card. I wouldn’t have ordered had it not been for the reward card bringing the actual monthly cost down.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Reward card

@Koahsiung 

What date did you place your order online?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

According to my emails - 07/12/19

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@Koahsiung wrote:

According to my emails - 07/12/19

There was no reward card offered on that date. See below.

• From 08.12.19 until 12.12.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £70 Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £70 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Essential Package, £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £120 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £120 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.
  • From 22.11.19 until 02.12.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £125 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £125 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

See https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

Reward card offer dates.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Could the error have been in the comparison site advertising it?

Think it was MSE

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@Koahsiung wrote:

Could the error have been in the comparison site advertising it?

Think it was MSE

Perhaps what you saw was an old page that had not been updated? That can happen if your web browser has cached old out-of-date pages?

This is just a customer forum, and if BT have already investigated this, then there is nothing else I can suggest.

0 Ratings