cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Rewards Card - Con ?

I was told via Online chat 3 times that my reward card would be with me within 14 days (this was on Feb 14th February and again on February 25th) and today when i checked my emails i see the offer has now expired (10th March dated). i have all the transcripts, especially the comment it would be with me, so please don't worry. It is just a con surely...............i will be cancelling at my earliest opportunity, I expected far more from BT!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Rewards Card - Con ?

Hi @sue99 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'me sorry that you have not received the promised reward card. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to get this sorted for you.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thanks John, I have responded to your Private Message. I look forward to your response.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi John, Just realised message didn't send so just sent now.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi John
It's been over a week since I messaged you. Can you let me know you have received my message ?
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @sue99,

Thanks for posting. We have your details but due to current events it is taking longer than expected to reply. Don't worry, we will get to you in time.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Thank you. I look forward to your response.
Sue
0 Ratings