cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Sky sport on BT TV Pro - Big Sport Package

Good evening. I have a Big Sport package with BT; received my new box today, set it up ok, but cannot access the Sky Sport channels. All BT Sport channels, plus Eurosport, are OK. Phoned BT and was told problem may be related to me still having Sky Sport subscription with Sky, which I plan to end at month end. I am not sure this is the real cause; can anyone help please.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Sky sport on BT TV Pro - Big Sport Package

Hi  @Olegna 

I doubt that a separately billed Sky subscription has anything to do with lack of access to the Now Sky Sports channels on your BT Tv box.

Do you still have no access to Sky Sports  on the BT TV box  today ? 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @zulu17 and thanks for your time. Today, Monday, I am back to square one, meaning that BT cancelled my upgrade order (don't know why), I have a brand new BT Pro box, no sign of Sky sport channels. I had several phone calls with BT yesterday/today. One agent said that by midnight tonight the update will go through, another one promised to call me tomorrow by 9 am as he starts his shift. Don't really know, they all seem very nice buy unable to sort the issue 😁

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@Olegna Hi Olegna, I had similar issues waiting/trying to activate the Now TV/Sky part of my Big Sport package, having swopped from the BT Entertainemnt and BT Sport package. ProBox, and no sport! Numerous calls, differnet handlers. Each time one was 'sorting' it, they cancel the existing order and raise a new one, no idea why. Eventually one agreed to 'own' the problem. Eventually it was sorted, apparently BT said Now TV was at fault setting up the account.  I would suggest ringing every day for a progress report until you got someoone at BT who know what they are doing, AND ask for a refund on the lack of service and inconvenience. Good luck.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Olegna  can I ask if it has been resolved yet  . if not I will highlight the issues you are having  to the moderators. 

0 Ratings