cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Sorry, this app is not yet available on your account

I'm noticing a few issues on my email:

I just tried to sign in on the new app and got the message in the subject "Sorry, this appis not yet available on your account"

I'm also unable to add the account to my Gmail app.

On my account (active with broadband and phone) I get this screen.

I suspect this is an issue from moving house a few years ago and being forced to close a BT account and set up a new one. The email address which I had on the old account doesn't seem to be fully functioning on the new account.

daveandanne_0-1593194472759.png

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sorry, this app is not yet available on your account

The new BT mail app only works if your email has been migrated to the new BT Mail system

go to web mail and sign in and see if it says BT YAHOO in header of top left. If so you have not been migrated yet

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Forget the BT app, use a proper app such as Blue mail or Aqua Mail.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for the replies above, I really appreciate you taking the time to try to help.

It's not Yahoo related, can't see their logo anywhere and I've never been on Yahoo.

I've tried Blue mail as suggested and Gmail and both return username  or password invalid when I try to add the account.

Do any BT staff in monitor these boards ?

0 Ratings