I used to get speeds of about 50 mbps steadily for a year or more, no matter the time of day. Over the past few months that speed has been degrading to the point where I now only get 15mbps on a good day, more regularly it's at around 7mbps.
I've tried going through the fault process online but just get told that those speeds are 'good', which is nonsense. Naturally this means I haven't been offered the engineer despite it being below the 'minimum guaranteed download speed ' of 40mbps detailed in my package.
Just wondering what my options are going forward as this is extremely tedious.
Post the connection stats from the hub. Advanced settings/technical log/information.
Try a quiet line test, 17070 option 2, best with corded phone. The line should be silent between announcements. May get a dull hum with cordless phone.
I can't do the quiet line test. Never had a corded or cordless house phone. No need for one usually!
Latest speed test shows 7.7mbps download speed, 0.08 upload.
Technical log below (connection time isn't much as left router off all day in the hope it might help, it didn't):