cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Spoilers Spoiling Spoiler free Sport

Dear BT,

firstly thank you for the spoiler free Champions league replays for when i have to work instead of watch football, its greatly appreciated!

however its not strictly spoiler free more spolied in real time, i consistently have a problem of having to keep my eyes low on the screen as notifications stroll in unashamedly from the top to tell me Salah has scored but on my screen in the game Konate is dangling his leg to try and clear it but it hits Alisson who makes a great save with his face, 20 seconds later comes Salahs goal, all through the match anything interesting that happens i get a notification in advance which is hard not to see more so  impossible to unsee which does destroy the point of spoiler free as it kills the enjoyment. Like your wife telling you what happens next every 2 minutes while watching your favourite series as she saw it last night.

is there a way to turn off these notifications on the replay please, i cant figure it out and its driving me nuts? Less to the point why are they there? if you are looking at the screen you can see whats happening anyway right? I can buy my wife food and drink to turn off her notifications or at least some of them but this one i cannot figure out.

your assistance I crave

yours gratefully

Mr Benson

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Spoilers Spoiling Spoiler free Sport

I assume you're referring to the mobile app?

If so, simply choose the standard player instead of enhanced when prompted.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Spoilers Spoiling Spoiler free Sport

Hey Darren,

thanks i know you can do that live but i watch via the link below online and it always seems to open enhanced without the option to unenhance unless im not seeing it?

-https://www.bt.com/sport/watch/replays/football

edit

sorry forgot to add streaming on PC not mobile

0 Ratings