cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Supercars - Live races 2022 Season

Hello

The Supercars 2022 season starts this weekend and it appears that BT Sport are not showing the opening race of the season on Saturday 

Race 2 is scheduled on BTSport/ESPN on Sunday morning however.

Can anyone provide reasons why or if the schedules will be updated to include race 1?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Supercars - Live races 2022 Season

They are just not on the main channels possibly due to clashes

garybs29_0-1646295004150.png

Message 3 of 9

@JaceHarper  If you are using a BT TV Box for your viewing/recording then if you  use the Search option from the remote or the BT TV homepage and enter V8 Supercars  into the search string  you  should On Now & Later which will list the channels and times that it is being broadcast.

If  using  a Bt Sport app on a mobile device then there is Schedule tab which you can select Motorsports and upcoming live Motorsport is listed including the V8 Supercars.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Ah

I don’t have the “Extra” channels as I view through Sky Q

Thanks for the info and answers 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

You should be able to view the extra channels on Sky Q through the red button.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Is there no live v8 supercars this week as they are the support race of the F1 ? Or have I missed what channels they arecon ?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Annoyingly it's not possible for anyone outside Australia to watch Supercars this weekend.

Read the following from a community post on Supercars YouTube page:

"Hello Supercars Subscribers & SuperView Members! Due to international broadcast rights associated with the Formula 1 Heineken Australian Grand Prix, our usual highlights packages & SuperView live streams of the Repco Supercars Championship events will not be available this weekend. Supercars will make its racing return to Albert Park for the first time since 2019, with the 2020 and 2021 events cancelled due to COVID-19. Chaz Mostert claimed the 2019 Larry Perkins title, with Scott Pye and David Reynolds the other active drivers to have won a championship race at Albert Park. If you’re based in Australia you can catch all the action of the Beaurepaires Melbourne 400 on Fox Sports 506, TEN and Kayo Sports. International fans please check your local TV guides to ensure you don’t miss a moment of the action as our Supercars drivers battle it out to become the 2022 Larry Perkins Trophy Winner. Business will be back to usual for the Bunnings Trade Perth SuperNight on April 30 and May 1."

Message 8 of 9

I also noticed that those races were not shown which I put down to the F1 clash and tv rights but now the supercars have disappeared altogether from the BT replays. I recorded all last weekend's races from Perth on BT/ESPN but the 2nd race ran over due to the big accident and is not available to view anywhere. Supercars are no longer listed in BT's catalogue at all. When did they sneak that one in?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

The highlights are scheduled for next Wednesday afternoon (& other times) in the tv guide

0 Ratings