cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Top Cashback

I took out a new subscription oin late Nov 2019 through Top Cashback previously on Virgin promised £100 cashback but still no cashback Please Help

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Top Cashback

Hi @buffer2212  welcome to the forum and sorry you are still waiting on your cashback.

Have you raised a Missing Cashback Claim with TCB? If not please raise one with them and they should be able to resolve this for you. If you have done this already what did TCB confirm back to you?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi John yes i made a claim they asked for a ref number probably about March replied with all relevent info,submitted a ticket for missing Cashback sent Nudges after 8 Months Top Cashback came back and said the agent declined my claim and could i confirm that i was a New customer,which i was,confirm that i haden't change or cancelled my contract in any way,which i didn't.I am paying £40 a month on the basis of getting my £100 Cashback and i don't think it is very fair...

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @buffer2212 thanks for getting back to me and sorry that this was not resolved when you raised the query with TCB. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to chase this up for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi JohnC2 just came accross this hope it helps Ref no VOLO13- External order AJMA

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @buffer2212,

Thank you for posting. I've edited those details because this is a public forum. If you reply to John's Private message, with those details, we'll take a look at this for you.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings