cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Unable to claim BT Reward Card

Hi

I ordered my BT package, the hub arrived and after 8 weeks was finally active. I've tried to claim the reward card from BT.com/claimmyreward , there is a reward for me to claim, but the instructions just send me in an infinite loop of loggin in and viewing the reward without a means to claim. My rewards has an expiry of 29th August, so could someone please assist me in obtaining. I did contact the BT rewards team by phone and they submitted a written request on my behalf, but nobody has contacted me.

Not very good to offer a reward to customers then not provide the means to claim.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to claim BT Reward Card

@peapod21 Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help with your reward card claim. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Done!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @peapod21 Thanks for sending over your details. I've contacted the promotions team to claim your reward card and will have an update from this this week. I'll update you as soon as I hear back.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @peapod21 Sorry for the problems you had trying to claim your reward card. 

I can confirm that the £120 reward card has been processed for you now and you will receive the reward card within the next 30 days.  Post back to let us know when it arrives and if it hasn't within the 30 days let me know and I'll chase again.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings