cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Webmail

When I try to sign in to webmail, it is telling me to sign in/create a Yahoo account. I have never had this before. I cannot get to my BT inbox.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Webmail

What happens when you try and log in with this link

BT Email

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

It takes my to Yahoo page saying manage accounts but doesn't show the account I set up a couple of days ago. I did test that the day I set it up and it was fine. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Is it a BT email account that you set up?

Are you on the BTMail or BTYahoo email system?

Can you see the email account when you log onto your MyBT and go to "manage extras" then "BT Email" > "Manage BT Email"

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

That's my husband's log in details and it goes to bt. I set up the new account with him as primary address. Set up with bt.

We are not on Yahoo mail.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

If your husband is the BT broadband account holder only his account can set up a "new" email address. Once it has been set up he would then need to "gift" it to you and you would need to accept it and in order to manage it you would need to set up your own "MyBT" account.

If you did set it up via your husbands account it should show in his MyBT as I previously described.

If it is there it should be able to be "gifted"

See link for explanation about BTMail and the sub links explaining the processes for gifting etc.

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44888/~/how-do-i-create-and-activate-a-new-bt-email-...