Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Wifi disconnecting

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Wifi

You need to expand on your problem and provide some stats to get help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Wi-fi

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Sorry but you have just posted wifi. Need more information before anyone can help

not a mind reader and my crystal ball is cloudy at present

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Keep writing question but won’t show!!!!!
I have bt Hub 6 in the living room. Since Wednesday the Wi-fi works outside and upstairs but as soon as I go into the living room the connection fails. It seems the further away from the hub it works!!! I have reset, factory reset and put on dual band but does not work in living room. Any ideas would be much appreciated thank you
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Post hub stats. Advanced settings then technical log information 

if wifi ok apart from living room then suggest something there that is interfering with the hub wifi

have you split the networks?  Tried different wifi channels?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Yes tried that yesterday. Nothing has changed in the living room to interfere??? I contacted by yesterday and they are going to send me a booster but I don’t see what difference it will make.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Are you using a video sender, as they use wifi channels? (they send TV picture and sound to another TV)

Perhaps next door are using one?

Its worth trying different wireless channels, to see if you can overcome any interference.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Can’t put photos of on??
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Not as far as I know. I changed the channels yesterday as bt told me to but it made no difference
0 Ratings