cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 301 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

• Thanks for the reply. I hope it will all sort itself out eventually. Unsure if I cancelled if thr 6 months sub from BT will dissappear too. Main thing for me is I want my xbox account back under my control. Fingers crossed. 
Message 302 of 405

Unfortunately when I check my sub in the ap it says to go to your phone providers website.... So not looking good

0 Ratings
Message 303 of 405

@kilty666 You sure? That's what the rest of us see on the website, but in the app you should see something like this:

Screenshot_20220728-112417~2.png

This is just on your account page, so open the app, tap on your account picture and check the expiry date under your account name at the top of the screen.

This is the Xbox Game Pass phone app, not the regular Xbox one.

0 Ratings
Message 304 of 405

Screenshot_20220728_114047.jpg

 see it now. When you go to the next page tho it does say about managing through you provider. I cancelled the bt one as I knew it immediately mucked my account up as well as sorting my account it would be good if bt  gave me the 5 months I will lose too from cancelling. 

0 Ratings
Message 305 of 405

Good news! I was asked to try redeeming a prepaid code again. That worked this time, and also apparently kicked whatever trigger needed kicking to restore control to Microsoft.

I don't know if this is a necessary step for everyone who's accounts are still showing as managed by BT. Hopefully not as you shouldn't need to spend money to finish the process, but at the same time I suppose it doesn't really matter as long as it will revert whenever you do get around to buying a code. If nothing else it would be better for the sake of peace of mind though.

0 Ratings
Message 306 of 405

That's good. Was this BT and how would someone go about getting that sorted?

0 Ratings
Message 307 of 405

@Mogster absolutely the same with me.

My control was still logged as with BT but as soon as I redeemed a code (which was successful this time), it switched it all back to MS. Glory be!

0 Ratings
Message 308 of 405

Mine still shows as managed by BT, and I have no intention of buying any codes to redeem. 

Message 309 of 405

Would completely understand that.

It seems redeeming a code kickstarts the reversal in ownership but why should you have to do that!

0 Ratings
Message 310 of 405

Spoiler
If there’s free codes floating around for some pointless cosmetic tat in a game I could use one of those I suppose. 
0 Ratings