cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 321 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

@Mogster thanks for the info, I will have to take a look and see if ive got anything to redeem

0 Ratings
Message 322 of 405

Hi all, a question on this, mine sub on my Microsoft account says i have to manage by my provider e.g. EE/BT and i can't add on a 3 month Game pass ultimate topup. does this mean that i will face the same issues. i applied the free one year from BT in the last couple months so don't want to lose that but also concerned i cant add topups to my current sub

0 Ratings
Message 323 of 405

@AndyVee It does seem you can't top up your Game Pass with prepaid codes while you're getting the free months from BT. Your billing is being handled by BT, so you can't top up your account in any other way. No, this is not made clear when you sign up for the offer, and yes it sucks. When the offer expires, you should be able to add prepaid codes again.

It may appear that your account is still managed by BT/EE after the offer expires, but after you top it up with a prepaid code it should revert back to normal.

Message 324 of 405

thanks @Mogster i will horde my Microsoft reward points and splurge when the BT period ends 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 325 of 405

Does anyone have their free BT Game Pass Ultimate subscription applied to an already active subscription?

If I have say 2 years or more stacked already, will the BT subscription still apply to this and extend it?

0 Ratings
Message 326 of 405

Yeah, I was in that boat, read here for more info on what to expect:
https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Xbox-Game-Pass-Ultimate-on-BT-Broadband/m-p/2233575#M1450...

Message 327 of 405

I now have control back. I didnt have any codes so purchased a 1 month ultimate code from Amazon and redeemed the code on my Xbox. This extended my account by 1 month and unlocked my account back to Msft.

0 Ratings
Message 328 of 405

I'm very confused by some of the answers here.  I took advantage of a cheap gamepass offer and bought a load of 1 month and 3 month subscriptions.  Each one added on to the last and I had over a year on my account.  This was a couple of months back but I can't check because my Microsoft account doesn't show that subscription.  Since I used my BT 12 month offer the old subscription appears to have been replaced.  I now have my 12 months with BT which expires a year yesterday.  So my question is, where is the old subscription? Will it be added on at some point, does it come back when the BT one expires, or has it just disappeared forever?  When I spoke to BT they said the existing subscription will add to the BT one, but can take up to one month for that to happen and frankly she did say she had no idea what it all meant and she's asked a colleague who had an Xbox.

0 Ratings
Message 329 of 405

@Dumpster BT should be paying us for customer support at this rate. 😄

Your old sub is definitely still in place, and the BT months will be added on top, one month at a time. You can't view this on the Microsoft subs page while the BT offer is in place, but if you check the Xbox Game Pass mobile app you should see that your sub is still set to expire after your existing prepaid sub, plus the BT month you're on. This will increase by one month every month for twelve months until the BT offer runs out.

You will be unable to add on any Microsoft prepaid Game Pass codes while the BT offer is in place. Attempting to do so will result in an error stating that your account is managed elsewhere, or something like that.

Make sure you set your BT sub not to auto-renew, assuming you don't want that. You set this on your "Your Products" page on the My BT site.

Once the offer expires, the Microsoft subs page will probably still show your account as being "Managed by BT/EE". However, you should now be able to add on Microsoft prepaid codes again. Once you do, you should be able to manage your sub from the Microsoft subs page again.

Message 330 of 405

Awesome Monster, thank you, and see you on RLLMUK 🙂