cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 331 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

When should we expect the email re gamepass ? I upgraded to fibre 900 in mid August and received an initial email saying they'd email again once the fibre was connected (which it was last week) but I've had nothin further about gamepass.

0 Ratings
Message 332 of 405

You should have an option on your Products page under Content Partners. I don't think I got an email.

Bear in mind all the usual caveats, in that you won't be able to top up your Game Pass from the Microsoft site or use prepaid Game Pass codes while the offer is in effect. You also won't be able to view your remaining subscription time fro the Microsoft subs site, but can still check this from the Game Pass app.

0 Ratings
Message 333 of 405

@paulmeds9 this also worked for me, I now have control back of my subscription via Microsoft.

Thanks! 

Message 334 of 405

Hi @NeilO / @SeanD  Would it be possible for you to get my account released back to Microsoft please? I've tried redeeming a code but it's not working while it still shows as managed by BT. Thanks

Message 335 of 405

I signed up to BT Fibre back in May 2022 and was given 12 months free game pass with my contract. Everything has been working fine until today when I tried to download a game using gamepass.

It seems something went wrong when trying BT last tried to redeem game pass for me. This is what shows on my Microsoft subscriptions page:

j10s_0-1662985706680.png

When I click "Resubscribe" it just takes me to the page to buy gamepass.

MyBT does not show any issues:

j10s_1-1662985799266.png

How can I get this resolved?

Thanks in advance

Message 336 of 405

If you have twitter, I'm suggest contacting BT through @bt_uk. Definitely looks like something has gone wrong, as this is the normal view on the Microsoft subscriptions page when you're in the middle of the BT offer (as I am). I don't suppose you've redeemed any codes for anything on Xbox recently (games, subscriptions, money)?

wideawakewesley_0-1662986749583.png

0 Ratings
Message 337 of 405

Your first image seems to show a 0.00 charge failed for September. I haven’t applied my BT promotion yet, but if each month is manually added as indicated by your first image, perhaps this might be caused by the Auto Renew being disabled in your second image.

I am only taking a wild guess here though. If you didn’t recently turn off auto renew in the last few weeks then it’s not likely to be that.

0 Ratings
Message 338 of 405

@wideawakewesley  I have never had gamepass in any form on this Xbox account before and haven't redeemed any other codes. I'll try to get a hold of someone on twitter. Thanks!

@besmirched I think auto renew is for controlling what happens at the end of the BT offer, I turned it off when I first redeemed the offer but haven't touched it since.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 339 of 405

Through my BT broadband package I have (free) access to Game Pass Ultimate until January 2023. 
However, xbox/Microsoft have suddenly expired my subscription. I noticed this today. 

What can I do to get this working again? 

0 Ratings
Message 340 of 405

Can I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if I have an existing subscription? 

Yes, sign up via My BT and your billing will be transferred across to BT from the point you complete your activation.

If you have a few passes left on your Microsoft account, don’t worry you won’t lose these. Your existing passes will stay stacked on your account ready for you to continue using at any time.

^^ With respect to this, BT does not seem to show pre-existing GPU membership on their page and by signing up to this it removes any capability to check time remaining through xbox subscription. I went through xbox help and they see my membership from before I "added" BT, however BT show only the 12 months added, not the existing c 20 months I had.

When will my existing passes be useable, and how can I check to ensure they are still there? It looks for all intents and purposes that this promotion has lost me 8 months membership and xbox are saying any issue is on BT side.

0 Ratings