cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 13

Xbox Series X Code

Hi,

I hope you can help, I have logged onto MyBT and scrolled down to My Offers to get my Xbox Series X Code (as i am a bt broadband and TV customer) - however there is only a PS5 code. I understand i should be able to choose which console i would like but unfortunately this option is not available.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ollie

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13

Where is the Xbox series X code?!

Hello,

I am in the Xbox series X queue but I cannot find the code under the my offers section. I can only see the PS5 one.

How can I get a code?

Regards 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

Re: Where is the Xbox series X code?!

Hi All,  thanks for posting and sorry for the confusion over this offer.

I've checked and confirmed that the Xbox will not show on your MyBT account.
Instead, customers who pre-registered their details on bt.com/broadband/gaming would be contacted via email if successful.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Thanks - I had registered interest but didn't receive a code.  Can you explain what "if successful" means please? I don't understand sorry 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Hi @benalfa147, thanks for posting back. All customers were contacted by email so please check your spam/junk folder. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Hello, I checked them at the time and have just checked again but didn't receive one 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

This is just a guess on my part but they only have limited stock so I think the if successful part means if you've registered your details & a codes allocated to you then you'll get an email, there's likely not enough stock for everyone who's registered their interest on each drop

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Hi @benalfa147I'm sorry you didn't receive a code.

Everyone on the mailing list has been emailed - if the email isn't in your junk / trash folder, then it's been missed or the registration didn't go through at the time. Please re-register again at 
www.bt.com/broadband/gaming and we'll let you know when new stock comes in.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Hello,

There is another stock drop now however I still haven't received a code.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Hi @benalfa147,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you haven't received the Code  to order the Xbox Series X from the BT Shop. 

The invites are normally sent out in order. If you haven't received the code it probably means there were people in front of you in the queue. 

I'm sorry if you've missed out this time and hopefully you'll get one soon.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings