cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

m&s Voucher

Hi,

I signed up in December with the black Friday offer of a BT reward card and a M&S offer . The broadband line was activated on the 20th December all went smoothly apart from the offers.

I had to get you guys involved with the BT reward card - and many thanks for your help as i received it straight after talking with you.

Now i am still waiting for my £30 M&S voucher - i have filled out the form on the BT M&S reclaim site with the correct order Ref. starting AJM :

https://broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/claim

but still after 53 days i have not received anything whereas it says within 45 days i should - will it still arrive and i am impatient or is there a problem?

Thanks

Gregg

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: m&s Voucher

@greggrp64 

Welcome back to the forum.

What was the exact date that you placed your order, and which affiliate site did the application come via?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I placed the order on the 1st December with Uswitch offer on the black Friday £120 reward card and £30 M&S voucher  and reduced monthly fee. I have been charged the correct monthly fee and i now have the reward card thanks to you guys.

The Line got activated on the 20th December.

Gregg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@greggrp64 wrote:

I placed the order on the 1st December with Uswitch offer on the black Friday £120 reward card and £30 M&S voucher  and reduced monthly fee. I have been charged the correct monthly fee and i now have the reward card thanks to you guys.

The Line got activated on the 20th December.

Gregg

That would be this one.

uSwitch (£30) – for orders of BT Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre 2 packages between 22nd November –5th December – Claim by 5th March 2020

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

thanks that would be great i await the invite

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @greggrp64,

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry that it's taking so long for you to receive the M&S voucher that was included in the package you signed up to.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings