cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 9

now tv bolt on

BT TV

I have the bolt on NOW TV and ill not let me record a series only one episode at a time on SYFY and FOX and AMC this is not good as if I forget can not watch the series 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9

BT TV

BT TV

I have the bolt on NOW TV and ill not let me record a series only one episode at a time on SYFY and FOX and AMC this is not good as if I forget can not watch the series 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Re: BT TV

Hi @eamonn4  can you give an example or two from the last few days of a programme (Channel and time please)  that this is occuring on ?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Yes SKY ONE S.W.A.T. at 9.00pm on Sunday  The Family on FOX TV Sunday 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

thank you @eamonn4  for the examples ,

Are you setting the recordings directly on the BT TV (Youview) Box via the box EPG guide or are you setting the recordings remotely using the BT TV app on your mobile/tablet ( and if by the app is it the IOS or Android app)

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

no i am setting them up on the tv through the scheduling on the the Tv not using the bt app or the now tv as you cannot record on that app   

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Yes  BT TV (Youview) Box via the box EPG

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Can anyone help

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Re: now tv bolt on

Hi @eamonn4, I'm sorry the series link isn't working for you, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll raise this with our BT TV experts. 

0 Ratings