cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Diverse 6150 Base Station reset?

Hello All,

Is there a way to do a reset to factory settings for the BT Diverse 6150 base station?

We recently had some power fluctuations to our home and a few items of other electronic equipment got upset, and a couple of fuses blown. The BT Diverse 6150 continues to work, except for the answerphone function. There is no outgoing message and nothing gets recorded. It is not possible to record a new outgoing message either.  The last hope is a master reset if that is possible.

Thanks!

Sorry if this has been posted in the wrong place, but I cannot find a way to move or delete this message. If one of the moderators could move it to a more appropriate board it would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Diverse 6150 Base Station reset?

This is the procedure for the 6250, which is very similar:

• PRESS MENU ONCE
  • Then type in *0#0*0# (STAR,0,HASH,0,STAR,0,HASH)
  • PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED ON THE SCREEN
  •  PRESS BACK AND THEN MENU
  •  DISPLAY WILL SHOW SUPPORT
  • PRESS OK
  • SCROLL DOWN TO RESET
  • PRESS OK
  • THE DISPLAY WILL SHOW RESET TOTAL
  • PRESS OK 
  • SCROLL DOWN TO BASE STATION
  • PRESS OK 
  • THE DISPLAY WILL SHOW ? RESET BS TOTAL
  • PRESS YES

Then take the batteries out to remove the service mode selection from the menu. If the reset doesn't work then follow the instructions and select the Reset to Default. Resetting to factory settings will erase all entered details from the phone.

Message 3 of 4

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work on the 6150. I've followed the first few steps but the SUPPORT menu does not appear. I have tried this several times, but no go. Thanks for the ideas to try though.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Then try the helpline, 0800 145 6789.

0 Ratings