cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Whole home Wi-Fi - network map when connected via ethernet

Go to solution

I have the 1st gen whole home white disks which allow Ethernet connection. They all worked flawlessly until I moved and now we have Wi-Fi assist calls dropping in the house even when right beside a disk (connected via Ethernet).  
Initially they seemed fine when only 1 was linked by Ethernet but signal was weak in some areas of the house. Since we have connected all 4 by Ethernet we are having issues. 
Is  this something unique to phone calls? 

We have the attached network set up. Should these all be in a straight line and not branched off the kitchen since they are all directly linked to the router? 
I have gone into the web browser set up and selected Daisy chain preferred…but I’m not sure this is what it should look like.

We have Box internet coming in at 500GB….so internet strength shouldn’t be the issue? Any chance of a conflict with the router Wi-Fi signal? 

Any suggestions welcome! Thanks 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Whole home Wi-Fi - network map when connected via ethernet

Go to solution

@AJJ2 

Welcome to this user forum for BT phone and broadband customers.

You would be best to check with the product helpdesk as they may be able to answer this for you. Call them on 0808 100 6116 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm) or drop them an email to: btconnectedhome@bt.com