cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

40/10 fibre profile instead of 55/10

Go to solution

Hello,

It seems that my line has been changed from the 55/10 profile to 40/10 profile, it's quite strange as I'm not on a banded profile at all.IMG_0031 (1).png

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: 40/10 fibre profile instead of 55/10

Go to solution

Hi @drbobsevilweb that looks exactly like a 40/10 profile. I presume you have the fibre 1 package if it should be 55/10?

The moderation team will be happy to help you with this, I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Your connection time is only 12 minutes was that manual reset or hub dropping connection?  Has the hub been dropping connection often or have you been restarting hoping to improve speed?

Does MYBT show package as fibre 1?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
I've left it stable for a few days as I was having drop outs at midnight for a short period and left it hoping it was just a banded profile, I did restart it the once to no avail, I know restarting too many times can cause the DLM to kick in so didn't want to tempt it with that
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @drbobsevilweb 

I can see we've got your message we're a little busy right now but we will be in touch with you in a few days to sort this out for you.

In the meantime leave it connected with no restarts that always helps when we investigate these.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

when i first got bt i was paying fibre 2 66mb down/20 up then they lowered me without asking or telling me, they do it to everyone for more money

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Total nonsense

0 Ratings