cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Another Fibre 900 Upload Speed Problem

Go to solution

Fibre 900 was install some time in the summer and I have never gotten over 50 Mbps upload speed.

I have reset the Smart Hub 3 many, many time and it gets 10/11Mbps.

I seem to get 50 once I do a factory reset, although, this only lasts till the firmware update is downloaded and installed.

I do believe after reading all the other posts on here with similar problems that it is some setting on the BT end and not on mine.

More information can be posted if needed.

Andgar

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Another Fibre 900 Upload Speed Problem

Go to solution

if your up speed has been at 50mb for months and despite resets still stuck then I think you need mod help.  I have asked mods to help and they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

The speed has been 10 to 11 Mbps, as above, in the speed test for months. It will only go as high as 50 when Factory reset for like 20mins, or untill the new firmware is downloaded. I should be getting 110 Mpbs Upload speed. Sorry, I should have written that better.

Thank you for the help and boosting this to a Mod.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Andgar,

I'll get this looked into for you and do my best to get it fixed.

I'm going to send you a private message that you can reply back to my team through.

Thanks for flagging this to me @imjolly 

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Andgar thanks for speaking with me today, I was happy to help you get the problem with your upload speed profile sorted.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings