cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT 900 upload changed to 50Mbps and other issues

Go to solution

Hi we where upgrading our BT900 to add Halo and upgrade our Mobile a few days ago when the site threw a wobbly and I phoned about the warning message about the site,the chap on the phone tried several things but nothing worked making adjustments and he factory reset our router (we later found out it was affecting several people),since then our broadband hasn’t been the same and now as it stands our upload speed is half what it was at around 50Mbps,last night the BT App said our order for Halo had completed though our Mobile data still doesn’t say unlimited I tried the speed test it came back there was a problem and took me to main site where it told me to check the broadband and that said there may be an problem with the broadband,now this morning we still have 50Mbps upload but I also can’t use the App or even sign into MyBT!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT 900 upload changed to 50Mbps and other issues

Go to solution

there are numerous posts on the forum about this and the connections appears to correct the up speed  automatically after a few days connected.  if that does not happen then post back and mods will be able to help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply i’m not sure how long it has been going on since i called a few days ago or since last night,I can now at least sign into MyBT and the app an the speed test does confirm an upload of 51Mbps when it was previously 110Mbps.

Thanks again for the reply.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @ItsMeDD, the advice from @imjolly  is correct and your upload speed should return to normal as long as you leave the hub connected. If it hasn't after 48 hrs post back and let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

John

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Good Morning 

I can confirm our broadband upload is now back to normal