cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: BT Broadband Speed below Minimum Guaranteed

@imjolly I didn't realise that you were saying I could switch to FTTP for the same price so I will give the number you provided a call. Thanks a lot.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

Just providing a quick update on my situation as there may be others with similar following this thread. I explored the FTTP option with BT and I needed to pay extra for it. I had made a formal complaint and was offered a new router. This has not helped one bit and I have been leaving the router on daily for the past 2 weeks or so. I actually called BT who said they would send an engineer out to the cabinet and then update me but have had no update. I just feel like they are fobbing me off so perhaps my last resort is to switch provider. I would rather pay less to a different provider for the 23-25Mbps than to pay BT a premium for a substandard service. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Hi @HenryOcho

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry to see that your broadband speed is performing slower than what it should be.  From the results you posted, your line is capable of connecting around the 40Mbps mark.  It looks like DLM has taken action and applied a banding profile to your line to combat the drops you mentioned.

I appreciate the amount of time you have spent on this up to this point.  We'll be happy to pick this up from here and help get everything resolved.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings