cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT line fault since middle of November, not fixed. BT close complaint!!!!

My BT land line failed mid November 2022, reported.

On 23rd November my Broadband failed, reported.

On 27th November I received a mini hub but only after I had requested it. By this time I had lost money due to no broadband. I am a Halo customer and all the blurb says that BT will send the mini hub as soon as the fault is detected. Mini hub obviously does not deliver anywhere near the service I was getting.

I eventually got the Track Your Fault information added to my account but only after a long text conversation with India which I initiated.

I raised a complaint with BT. Twice BT have tried to close my complaint. Today they have closed it and I have had to reopen it. I have documented my problems within the complaint and wonder if anyone is reading it?

Current status: 

Track Your Fault shows an estimated fix date of 1/12/22

Complaint is open with relevant documentation

I am waiting for "a team"  dig up my road so that another "team" can fix my line

SHOULD I PERHAPS START DIGGING MYSELF AS IT SEEMS THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THINGS DONE?

Merry Xmas 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT line fault since middle of November, not fixed. BT close complaint!!!!

Hi @atlas,

I am so sorry to read about your experience.

We should be able to give you updates as to what's happening or at least give you an idea of when that team are due to go out. I'd like to offer you my team's help. It will take us a few days before we can pick up your complaint but I'll send you a private message with some details that we need. We will chase your fault for you and do our best to keep you updated each step of the way.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings