cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: Banded Profile?

Go to solution

If you are on Fibre 1 ( 55Mb down/ 10Mb up ) as that’s what your router stats shows your syncing at , there is nothing to improve, but if you are on Fibre 2 , it’s unlikely you will get near 80/20 , there may be some slight improvement to 60Mb / 11Mb ish , if it stays where it is now , I would enquire if the correct profile is in place 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

Go to solution

As stated at the beginning of this thread I am on Fibre 2.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

Go to solution

can you check MYBT to make sure it shows you have fibre 2.  like @iniltous it looks like you are on max connection for fibre 1 and there will be minimal improvement with fibre 2

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

Go to solution

Anyuser_0-1702373005535.png

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution

Just curious how does these profiles work and why are people getting banded

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution

if you have FTTC then there are 2 packages 

fibre 1 giving speeds up to 55/10mb

Fibre 2 giving speeds up to 80/20mb

this explain about banded profile which is normally result of an unstable connection

https://community.plus.net/t5/Library/FTTC-DLM-What-it-is-How-it-works/ba-p/1322799

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @Anyuser,

Thank you for updating the thread. I'm sorry the speed hasn't recovered any further. It does look like your line is stuck on the 55/10 profile. I'm getting this investigated and I should have an update for you in the next 21-48 hours.

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 18 of 18

Go to solution

Thank you Paddy

0 Ratings