cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

FTTP Availability.

Go to solution

Hi, 

Recently had an engineer from OpenReach come out to my premises to fix a fault and got into a discussion about how annoying it was that my house can't get full fibre. 

He went on to say it looks like there has been an FTTP (box) sorry don't know the technical terms on our telegraph pole, but I told him I had registered interest multiple times and was told it isn't even in build plans. 

He said the email will just be automated and will not be an accurate up to date response from there, and told me they usually do tests before going live. 

Can anyone shed some light on how long it may be, or if it will even be offered to me? 

Any information you can share will be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

James  

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: FTTP Availability.

Go to solution

enter your phone number as long as not DV or use address and post results

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Screenshot 2024-02-02 125928.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

that shows FTTP available to you  try phoning FTTP Team 08005874787  or try retentions 08007831401 and see if you can order

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.